How to Switch to another country in Apple App StorePosted by: flirtations / Category: Applications, iPhone, iPod Touch
1) Launch iTunes Store in iTunes application
2) Scroll down till the bottom of the page. You will find your country flag at the right side. Click on it and change the flag to ‘United States’. Now you are in US Store.
3) Click on the ‘Redeem’ link in Quick Links or the bottom of the page.
4) Enter the redemption code and click on redeem.
5) When you are prompted to sign-in, click on create account. Provide necessary credentials and continue till you are asked for credit card details. Select ‘none’
6) Now enter an US address and submit the information.
Do not forget to provide valid zip code. You can search online for zip codes of various states in US.